Job Description – Signmaker/Fitter
We are looking for experienced sign maker/fitter(s) to join our team at Lytham St Annes. You will be working in our production workshop, serving clients from all over the country.
Candidates must be skilled in sign manufacturing and/or installation.
Required Skills: TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN ON MACHINERY AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
All aspects of sign manufacture, including: graphics vinyl application, vehicle livery, joinery, LED/lightbox assembly, letter manufacturing and general sign assembly, working on routers lasers and digital print machines
- Candidates must understand the importance of high quality customer service;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
Being able to work as part of a team and working under their own initiative;
- Knowledge of health and safety;
- Be punctual, willing to be a flexible and reliable member of our small team;
- Must have Full UK driving license.
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS – advantageous but not essential
This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become a valued member of our team. Salary will be competitive depending on experience.
Apply with CV via email. email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time